Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Mustache you a Question Sample & Unit!!!

Hello everyone!!
It is good to be back for Sample Sunday!!!

I am going to be honest, I never really understood the whole fashion about mustaches, but when I tried something with my students I started to like it, and now I love it!!!

I did a simple writing activity with my students in cooperative groups. They were to ask questions to their partner, any question they wanted to ask. My students are very shy when it comes to ask questions, even when they had to ask their peers. However, after a few walk around and encouraging words, you could hear them having fun and some made very good questions!! After they made their interview, they were to report the questions and answers on their writing sheet.
After a day, I started calling one by one to take their picture with the mustache on. Now THIS is what they made them even more excited about!! They were laughing and some even made funny faces on their picture!
Here are a couple of examples:




Do you want this for FREE? Click HERE to take you to my TPT store.

Did you like my sample?? Wellm maybe you want to check my Mustache unit!!
It comes with 6 different centers for ELA and Math.
For ELA you will find homophones, types of questions, and fact/opinion activities.
For Math you will find add/sub facts, measurement, and a store to practice money skills.


Click on the FRONT COVER to take you to my TPT product.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mustache-Unit-factopinionHomophones-sentences-MATH-facts-measur-money-659612


In case you need this in Spanish, or know someone who might need it here is my Spanish version
Click on the FRONT COVER to take you to my TPT product


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Unidad-Bigotes-hechoopinionHomofonos-oraciones-MATH-facts-medidas-dinero-660864


Thank you for stopping by, see ya next time!!

           
Mrs. Nicolau (Brinca into Bilingual)
Blog - TpT - FB - Pinterest
PK-3rd Early Exit Bilingual/Dual Lang.
Texas, USA

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! My kids are going to love it :) Thanks for sharing your cute sample with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I look forwar to hear about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I am so glad you are tuned into your students! Thanks for sharing!
    Peggy at Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! You have such fun, creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete