Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ChatterPix


This is Francheryl from Primary Essentials.  I'm dropping in to share an awesome app that students L.O.V.E...ChatterPix Kids!  It's a FREE app available on the iTunes market.
ChatterPix Kids
It is so simple to use.  Actually my personal children (9 and 11 years old) taught me how to use this app.  Here's a YouTube tutorial for this app.



There are so many ways to use this in your classroom.  You can have students retell a story, explain concepts, recite addition or subtraction facts, reader's response, skip counting, and so many more ideas.  This is a great way to incorporate technology into your everyday lessons.

As we approach the end of the school year (or for you lucky ones that are already finished), I hope you can find a way to incorporate this fun app into your classroom this school year or next.

That's all I got!  I'll see you around the blogging world!






 
Francheryl
Primary Essentials

1 comment:

  1. I love ChatterPix! I discovered it this year, and had my students do biography writing from a historical person's point of view-they drew a picture of them to make "talk" and it was super cute! -Stephanie Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete