Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lori Flaglor- Let's Create Memories


Hi everybody, it's Lori Flaglor with another Blog post entry. If you missed my last post Let's Get Organized, click here.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! It's that time again to be thinking of getting back to school. Yes, I said it, SCHOOL!
I don't know about you but I love back to school time. The smell of new crayons, back to school shopping, and a new batch of children to teach.

     This year I'm super psyched to be starting something new with my students it is a Yearlong Memory Book.  I'm sure all of you at the end of the school year do a traditional memory book, but this is different. This starts on the first day of school and the children will add to it throughout the year. It has printable pages for holidays, special events, and special area classes.

Let's take a look:

  Just start with a cover sheet and a large envelope per child.

Print out the sheets you want to use. There are beginning of the year and end of the year printables so you can you can see the growth in the children.

 Students can just place their finished papers back into their envelopes. It's just that easy! Parents will love to receive a whole envelope filled with special memories from their child at the end of the year.

Ready to get started? 
Check out this free sample and start making memories!


 




I hope you have a great year! 
Happy teaching!















*Thank you so much  Little Piece of Africa for my adorable new logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment