Friday, April 10, 2015

Addition and Subtraction Regrouping By Lori Flaglor

Hi! My name is Lori Flaglor and I'm thrilled to be collaborating on this blog. I've been teaching for over 30 years and still
LOVE it!

I began my teaching career in Inglewood, California. Then I moved from sunny LA back home to Buffalo, New York. I currently teach 2nd grade, but I have taught 1st, 3rd, and 5th grades as well. My favorite grade to teach is 2nd grade. 
    
 As a second grade teacher I love teaching math! Math is my passion. I have to admit, I am a math geek! I think it's really important for my students to love math too! I think it's a real travesty for 7 year olds to already think they aren't good at math. If they feel that way now, I've already lost them. Our job as educators are to make them love math and feel successful at it. WE CAN DO IT!

                                  
  
                                                            Click here to enjoy this freebie,            
          
My freebie this Friday is for Addition and Subtraction with Regrouping Printables. We all know our students need tons of practice to master these difficult skills. In my class our motto is practice makes better! What better way to practice then with these adorable worksheets. They make practicing fun! They are so stinking adorable! Check them out!
                            
If you love them, please check out these other Addition and Subtraction with regrouping worksheets from my store. 

Click here to see other Math Printables.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy teaching!


Lori Flaglor

Click here to visit my Teachers Pay Teachers Store

It would make my day if you left feedback or a comment. Please consider following me at my TPT store to receive notifications on sales, freebies, and new products. New products are 50% off for 48 hours.






3 comments:

  1. Wonderful freebie! Thank you for sharing :) This will be great for my students!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete