Friday, June 5, 2015

Freebie with Lucky Little Learners

Hey everyone!  It's Angie from Lucky Little Learners and I am here today to talk about INSTAGRAM, share some tips, and provide a FREEBIE.  Do you have an IG account?  Hopefully your answer is YES and if not, you must go over there right now and get set up.  Trust me.  You can thank me later.    Instagram is, hands-down, my favorite form of social media.  It's like my own little virtual PLC!  The learning and connections that take place on IG every day make me a better person.  I'm not even kidding.  I know that sounds exaggerated but I have gained tons of teaching ideas, fashion tips, yummy recipes, inspiring quotes, and even life-long friendships with other people who are just as passionate as I am! 

Here are some fun stats that I found on Instagram this week...



I have been on Instagram for about 2 years now and have picked up a lot of tips and tricks along the way.  I have decided to start an Instagram Tip of the Day because daily I get other IG'ers asking me questions about something that they see on my account.  Soooooo....the next time you are on Instagram, check out the hashtag #LuckyIGtip.  This is where you will find my IG Tips and Tricks.
By the way, this post is titled FREEBIE FRIDAY for a reason.  I have been so busy researching and compiling information about Instagram that it has inspired me to put together this Instagram Stats Tracker FREEBIE for YOU!  Included in this FREEBIE you will find a stats tracker template, hashtag love template, fav followers template, tips and tricks template, and notes template.  Yes, all for FREE. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Instagram-Stat-Tracker-FREEBIE-1884316
Here's a few of these templates in action!  Go grab these in my TPT store today!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Instagram-Stat-Tracker-FREEBIE-1884316


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Instagram-Stat-Tracker-FREEBIE-1884316

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Instagram-Stat-Tracker-FREEBIE-1884316

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Instagram-Stat-Tracker-FREEBIE-1884316

14 comments:

  1. Love love love!!! Can wait to get my stat tracker set up!!! Thanks, friend!! Your posts are always my favorite :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your feedback is always my favorite! ;) As always, thanks for your sweet words!
      Lucky Little Learners

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your tracker pages! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Theresa @ True Life I'm a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Very excited to try it out. Thanks for sharing.
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try these out! Thanks!

    Lori @ Live, Laugh, Love Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! This pages are going into my newly organized blogging binder! Thank you so much!
    Peggy @ Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Peggy! I'm glad that you can use them and I love that you have a blogging binder. Great place for these templates!

      Delete
  6. Great! Thank you! Printing this out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. STOP! Your new daily tips are super exciting news! Thanks so much for sharing the freebie, also!
    Angela
    The Organized Plan Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all these great ideas. We're very new to instagram and blogging, but we're finished school in a week and can't wait to experiment all summer long. :)

    ReplyDelete