Sunday, June 21, 2015

2nd Day of 2nd Grade!

Hi friends! Lauren Lynes here from Simply Second Grade! I hope you are enjoying your summer break and are getting to do all of the things on your summer bucket list! Those of you who are still in school {because I know there are a handful of you!} HANG IN THERE! I know summer is so close, you can almost taste it!

I am here today to let you sample a couple of pages from my newest resource, The 2nd Day of 2nd Grade! In the sample pack, you will get a Polaroid self portrait activity and a making words activity. Both of these activities are ones your students can do pretty independently, which will give you time to do your back to school tasks, like collecting supplies, making sure you know how kids will go home, etc.! 



I plan on giving my students the Polaroid self portrait page first, and as they finish, letting them do the making words activity while others finish up :) You can pick up your free sample by clicking on the picture below!


And you can purchase the entire resource by clicking on the picture below. I have also included some previews below. The full pack includes 15 different activities, 7 answer keys, and 2 award certificates! This pack is not specific to the 2nd day of 2nd grade only. The activities can easily be used throughout the first week or two of 2nd grade :)




Enjoy the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment