Friday, September 25, 2015

Freebie Friday - Try Out Some Interactive Notebook Activities

Freebie Friday - Try Out Some Interactive Notebook Activities 

Hey everyone! I'm Bex from Reading and Writing Redhead. I don't know about you but I  have been so overwhelmed with the first few weeks of school! I finally feel like the routines are pretty set with students and they understand expectations and we have built a classroom community. So I have started working in our interactive notebooks. I thought I would stop by and share a freebie if you'd like to try some math interactive notebook activities with your second graders. The topic is money and to grab them, simply click HERE or on the image at the bottom of the post! If you do, and have a few seconds, I sure would appreciate feedback on what you think. And who knows, maybe after your class tries these activities, they will be as excited as this girl!

Freebie Friday - Try Out Some Interactive Notebook Activities



Freebie Friday - Try Out Some Interactive Notebook Activities 


No comments:

Post a Comment