Friday, May 8, 2015

Literacy Freebies

Happy Friday!  I'm Shelly Sitz from Smiling and Shining in Second Grade.  I am back to bring you a FREEBIE!

I like to give my students my spiral reviews from my Common Core Math and Language Arts Daily Practice packets for morning work.  They are a great way to start the day with your students while you take attendance and lunch count.  These spiral reviews help students retain information and keep skills fresh in their minds.  



This FREEBIE packet includes sample pages from my monthly Common Core Math and Language Arts Daily Practice packets.  They are a comprehensive spiral review of second grade standards.  These pages are designed for students to work independently to spiral math and language arts standards and skills learned throughout the year. 

I like to have my students correct their own papers while I project it onto my SMART Board.  As I walk around the room, I can make a quick informal assessment to see which students need extra practice on the various skills.  

Here are a few sample pages for you to check out.







I would love for you to try them out in your classroom and let me know how you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment