Sunday, July 19, 2015

Back to School with Shelly

Hello everyone!  This is Shelly from Smiling and Shining in Second Grade.  I am slowly starting to prepare things for my classroom even though it is summer.  On the first day of school,  I like to give my students a little snack. I need to run to the store for some ribbon and plastic bags to finish them. The adorable tags are from Primarily Speaking.

I am busy creating dice games for my math center.  The cute clip art is from Creative Clips.


I created some math worksheets that you can use with your students the first month of school.  Click on the picture of the Back to School Freebie for your copy.

Back to School Math

 Here are a few sample pages in the Back to School Freebie.

Math for 2nd grade

Math for 2nd grade

Have you started preparing for back to school?

1 comment:

  1. Fun Sunday Surprise! Thank you for the great snack idea and the freebie!

    Peggy @ Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete